Sõltumatu Tantsu Lava is a partner for a two year project called Moving Digits: Augmented Dance for Engaged Audience (MODI), which aims to enhance audience understanding and engagement in contemporary dance performances, and to experience dance in an augmented way (even after the performance).
The project is a partnership between Madeira Interactive Technologies Institute (M-ITI, Portugal – Lead Partner), Hochschule Düsseldorf (HSD, Germany), Sõltumatu Tantsu Lava (STL, Estonia), University of Greenwich (UK) and Tanzhaus NRW (Germany).
On 18th–19th February Sõltumatu Tantsu Lava will host a workshop for initial ideas around movement, body sensing, visualization, sonification.
- Dancers and choreographers active in the field of contemporary dance
- Experience with technology is a plus
Support for participants:
- Artist fee of 120 Euros / Day.
- Travel expenses are covered up to 300 Euros.
- Accommodation is covered up to 50 Euros per night, maximum of 3 nights.
The deadline for submission is January 14th. A decision will be communicated by 22 January 2019.
More info: email@example.com